Visa Business School
The Visa Business School has a variety of online courses available on the Online Learning Center. Courses and Publications include:
- Bankcard Fundamentals
- Bankcard Strategy & Management
- Chargebacks & Disputes
- Debit Processing Service
- Operations & Technology
- Products & Marketing
- Risk & Security
Visa Business School is committed to "developing leaders in payments" at all levels — from senior managers and key decision-makers to card center and operations employees. Whether you are new to the business or an experienced veteran, Visa Business School's goal is to provide you with the tools and relevant knowledge you need to continue to grow your business and career. Please contact your client services manager for subscription to Visa Business School.
Risk & Security
- Introduction to Fraud . This program equips students with key fraud concepts, tools, best practices, performance indicators in measuring fraud as well as detection and control strategies.
- Key Management and PIN Security. For staff involved in the management or operation of devices that accept PINs and for personnel who need practical knowledge about the elements of data encryption standard (DES) cryptography and the management of secret encryption keys.
- The Business of Fraud Risk Management. Gain up-to-date risk management knowledge for both issuing and acquiring operations.
- Visa Basics. This program is designed to provide a comprehensive overview of the world of Visa and key processes in the card payment system.
- Fundamentals of Visa Business (NEW). Get the ‘big-picture’ perspective beneficial to anyone in the banking industry.
Bankcard Strategy & Management
- Card Program Management - Level 1 (New). Learn how cards affect retail banking, find out how to set up a card business for long-term growth, learn about the interdependencies of the issuing and acquiring environments, and discover how to leverage technology in the payments industry.
- Card Program Management - Level 2 (New). Learn about the latest global trends and how to adapt best practices to suit specific market conditions.
Chargebacks & Disputes
- Using Visa Resolve Online - For Issuers. This course provides training on both general and issuer-specific aspects of Visa Resolve Online.
- Advanced Dispute Resolution. Resolve disputes effectively to achieve operational excellence and customer satisfaction.
- Basic Dispute Resolution. Reduce losses from costly mistakes and inefficient processing with an in-depth understanding of the chargeback cycle and current dispute rules.
Operations and Technology
- VisaNet Overview. This course provides an overview of the VisaNet system, including a detailed description of stakeholders and roles, processes and system components. Learn how transactions are authorized, cleared and settled through Visa's core systems.
- Visa Membership Management Online Training. Visa Membership Management (VMM) training modules 1 - 10 help you navigate and understand the most common functionalities of this client tool.
- April 2012 VisaNet Business Enhancements Workshop. This workshop will provide a clear understanding of both the business and technical aspects of the changes presented in the April 2012 VisaNet Business Enhancements Global Technical Letter and Implementation Guide, Version 1.0.
- Introductory Chip Webinar. Are you ready to migrate to chip technology?
- VisaNet Operations Management. Learn how transactions are authorized, cleared and settled through the Visa BASE I, BASE II and SMS systems (Delivered in English with simultaneous translation in Spanish).
- Introduction to Visa DPS Fraud Detection Services. This course explains how you can use Visa DPS Fraud Detection Services to reduce fraud rates.
- Using the Name Match Service. Content covered in this course includes a description of the Name Match Service; how the file is populated and maintained; operating modes; using key reports; and a demonstration of CATS Name Match file maintenance.
- Accessing the Remote Electronic Journal. This course provides an overview of the Electronic Journal application, how to search for items within the application, and how to view and work with ATM attributes.
Products & Marketing
- Debit Card Lifecycle Webinars. These webinars focus on insights, techniques and tools to help issuers establish benchmarks, set a marketing strategy and increase Visa Debit card penetration, activation, and usage metrics. Learn about the tools available to help target your greatest opportunities, understand different target segments and develop and implement a plan to improve your PAU metrics.
- Employee Online Product Training. Utilize FREE Visa product training to educate retail branch employees on Visa's suite of products.
NOTICE: MAP Clients can apply their annual eductional credit to Visa Business School Courses - Contact your Client Manager for more details.