MAP welcomes MoneyPass SURCHARGE-FREE ATMs to its portfolio of network solutions:
MoneyPass, one of the fastest growing surcharge-free ATM networks, passes a significant advantage on to your cardholders - coast-to-coast, surcharge-free ATM access - while providing valuable benefits for your financial institution.
- MoneyPass is a national surcharge-free network with thousands of ATMs across the nation
- Over 24,000,000 MoneyPass cardholders and over 750 participating financial institutions and growing
- Both card issuers and ATM owners can participate in the MoneyPass network
- Many large banks, credit unions and associations are participants and sponsors
- As the network continues to grow, your cardholders have access to more and more surcharge-free ATMs near where they live, work or travel.
Find any one of our ATM locations and networks on our interactive locator map.
MoneyPass for your members
Members want easy, surcharge-free access to their cash. The MoneyPass network gives them what they want whereever they live, work and travel throughout the United States. A surcharge is a fee that an ATM owner may charge cardholders at the time of the transaction and is typically around $2 a transaction. With the MoneyPass network you will get:
- No surcharge at ATMs that participate in MoneyPass
- Access to thousands of ATMs across the nation
- Convenient, accessible locations that include bank and credit union branches, convenience stores, grocery stores, restaurants, discount retailers and many more
This means that even if your credit union has only a few ATMs that are convenient to your membership, they can still access cash without paying a surcharge when they use an ATM participating in the MoneyPass network.